- Release blz compression library
- Finish and release File_Extractor library
- Update Nes_Snd_Emu with better PAL support
- Update Game_Music_Emu with new snes_spc library
- Finish and release Tandy 102 emulator
- Released snes_spc 0.9.0, a new SNES APU emulation library with the first cycle-accurate S-DSP
- Released snes_spc patch for Game_Music_Emu, in case you don't want to wait for the next release of Game_Music_Emu to use snes_spc.
- Released major update to Game_Music_Emu with many new formats and improvements
- Released nes_ntsc 0.1.7, which fixes a minor emphasis bug, adds RGB palette output support, and includes some test ROMs
- Released nes_ntsc 0.1.6, an efficient NES NTSC composite video emulator/blitter
- Added pages describing optimized RGB mix and clamped add/subtract using no branching
- Updated Game_Music_Emu to 0.3.0, with support for Sega Genesis VGM music, improved API, more demos, and small fixes
- Updated Blip_Buffer to 0.4.0, with interactive demos and improved sound quality due to new 32-bit internal sample buffer and better filter kernel windowing
- Added a few illustrations and text to Band-Limited Synthesis.
- Just another web page redesign into two pages. More room for library descriptions and list of most recent features.
- Released new versions of Blip_Buffer and Nes_Snd_Emu, and new Gb_Snd_Emu and Sms_Snd_Emu libraries. Merged old separate pages.
- Added DMC triangle and square waves to DMC Saw Waves at the bottom.